If you've had a mishap with your device, please read the information below and follow the relevant instructions.
Please remember as part of the claim process you will be asked to provide a valid proof of purchase such as a till receipt or despatch note.
- It has been physically damaged e.g. the screen or back has been cracked or the device is in more than one piece.
- It has suffered water/liquid damage e.g. a drink got spilled on it or it has fallen into water.
- Replacement devices issued following a successful claim may come from new or refurbished stock.
- We will not be held responsible for any device delivery failures as part of the claim process other than those to the address registered against your Accidental Damage Cover policy.
- The speakers have stopped working or it won't charge.
- It keeps freezing, turns itself off or certain apps won't work.
Lines are open 9.00am – 6.00pm, Monday – Saturday and 10.00am – 4.00pm on bank holidays.